I purchased glasses from these people back in feb of 2015, i thought nothing of i at the time as i needed glasses and was told they were reputable little did i know.Since feb i have been back frequently to get adjustments as these lenses are too heavy and doesnt seem like they were made right and they tend to give me a headache due to he weight on my nose.

I contacted cohens to let them know i was displeased, they suggested i see someone else in the store for an adjustment. She was a headache by itself. She was rude,unprofessional and tightened my glasses so much i cant wear them. It took her 45 min to adjust them i dont think she knew what she was doing in the first place, even though she claimed she did.

was doubtful!

This is a horror of a company to deal with, i want an exchange at this point.I will never waste a single dime with them again.Taking to their customer service is also a challenge, they simply dont care.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of cohens fashion optical customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $400. Cohens Fashion Optical needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cohens fashion optical customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cohens Fashion Optical.

Had an Experience with Cohens Fashion Optical?

Comments

cohenseyewear

Hello,

We're very sorry that you had a negative experience at our store, and we would like the opportunity to help resolve this matter to your satisfaction.

We value your feedback, and are always working to help resolve these matters to the best of out ability. Please email us at help@cohensfashionoptical.com.