on 4/11/15 I was informed i needed progressives and was convinced to buy the progressives & frames for 659.00 and transitional frames for another 112.00.the very next day i went for a second opinion.

was informed i was given the wrong specks i can still use my readers 1.25. so i immediately called to cancel my order. was told that they would refund me the 112.00 and 50.00 deposit but that i had to wait to the corporate offices send the refund which according to manager Doris can take up to 7-10 days today is 4/20/15 and im still waiting....

i want my money back!!!a copy of this page was sent to the BBB.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Cohens Fashion Optical. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $162 and wants Cohens Fashion Optical to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cohens Fashion Optical progressive lenses for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cohens Fashion Optical?

Comments

cohenseyewear

Hello - Our company is committed to delivering the best possible customer experience and we’re sorry to hear that you had an issue at our store.  We’d love the opportunity to help resolve this matter to your satisfaction.  Please email Customer Relations at help@cohensfashionoptical.com.  We look forward to hearing from you.