1.1
Insurance Plans Acceptance

purchased a pair of reading glasses, my first pair. The sales person gave me a pair that was not right but I didnt know because they were my first pair.

Every time I read, the bottom line in the glasses were about half way up the page. Then screw came loose and went in to have it tightened, it lasted two weeks. I only use these glasses when I am at my computer and if I read. I went in again today and the salesperson said they would probably have to replace the screw.

In less than two minutes, she gave me my glasses back. I left the store and came back to ask if the screw had been replaced, she said yes. When I got back to work ten minutes later, I tiook the glasses from the case and again they were loose. I called and was told that they did not replace the screw and basically hung up on me.

I then spoke to Igor the manager and basically told me, just to come back.

not apologizing for the poor service. I asked were those the standards that Cohen was built on?

Product or Service Mentioned: Eyeglasses.

Reason of review: bad customer service bad quality and poor repair, 3x.

I didn't like: Staff not honest.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 20, 2016.

Comments

cohenseyewear
New York, New York, United States #1216473

Hello,

We see that you have written two of the same reviews. Please contact us at help@cohensfashionoptical.com so we can help resolve this matter to your satisfaction.

Thanks!