1.1
Insurance Plans Acceptance

purchased a pair of reading glasses, my first pair. The sales person gave me a pair that was not right but I didnt know because they were my first pair.

Every time I read, the bottom line in the glasses were about half way up the page. Then screw came loose and went in to have it tightened, it lasted two weeks. I only use these glasses when I am at my computer and if I read. I went in again today and the salesperson said they would probably have to replace the screw.

In less than two minutes, she gave me my glasses back. I left the store and came back to ask if the screw had been replaced, she said yes. When I got back to work ten minutes later, I tiook the glasses from the case and again they were loose. I called and was told that they did not replace the screw and basically hung up on me.

I then spoke to Igor the manager and basically told me, just to come back.

not apologizing for the poor service. I asked were those the standards that Cohen was built on?

This reviewer shared experience about "bad customer service bad quality and poor repair, 3x" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $3. The author is overall dissatisfied with Cohens Fashion Optical. The most disappointing about eyeglasses from Cohens Fashion Optical was staff not honest Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cohens Fashion Optical.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Medical Supplies and Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Cohens Fashion Optical to other companies on our site.

Comments

cohenseyewear
New York, New York, United States #1216473

Hello,

We see that you have written two of the same reviews. Please contact us at help@cohensfashionoptical.com so we can help resolve this matter to your satisfaction.

Thanks!