1.9
Insurance Plans Acceptance

August 8th 17 I Had An Appointment Walked In No One...I REPEAT! No One Acknowledge Me So I Said In Spanish That's What Was There Hello!!

Can Anyone Here See Me? I Have An Appointment Lord Have Mercy The Two Dumminicans Looked @ Each Other One Said U Talk To Her, She Said: Oh I Thought U Were With Mr. Chen. I Said Even If I Were Not Once Did Anyone Say Morning May I Help You Nada, Nothing, The Hvy Set One Was On Her Cell Phone, The Other Land Line On Hold.

They Treated Mr Chen Badly Language Barrier Not Like You Could Understand Frick & Frack.They Called Me Last On Purpose Because I Came To Mr. Chen's Defense. The 1digit IQ Optician What A Attitude You Couldn't Finish Your Inquiry Or Sentence Cut You Off. I Asked Him To Tighten My Frames (2) Omg!

He Almost Ate Me Alive, I Shouted I'm "Not Hard Of Hearing Lower Your Dam Voice! The Only Person That Was Extremely Professional Was The Lady Dr. So Personable And Attentive I'm Going To Miss Her We Conversed Laughed Through Out My Examination This Was The Worst Cohen's Optical Experience If They Were Handing Out Free Everything I Would Decline The Staff Lack Professionalism, No People Skills Even In Spanish They Were All AudaciousIf You Want To Be Treated Like Euro Trash?

Go To The One On Delancy Street You've Been Forwarded. Hope They Go Out Of Business!

Product or Service Mentioned: Cohens Fashion Optical Eye Exam.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 12, 2017.

Comments